General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user, browsing in this area, accesses General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl, accessible through the url: https://www.designandmoulds.com/it/shop/. The browsing and a transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Policies and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) from the part of
Company: Officine Meccaniche Meneghin Srl
Location: Via Olivera 48 - 31020 San Vendemiano (TV) - Italy
VAT number: 03695120265
Enrolled in the Economic and Administrative repertory, number 291349
3. The user is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms General Terms and Conditions of Sale Meneghin Srl reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to browse the site and access products and services provided by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of goods and services on General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before forwarding orders and purchase products and services from different subjects, we suggest to check their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information about each service purchased and the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal, methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for the possible inadequacy of the graphic representations of products, if due to technical reasons, since the representations are merely illustrative.
3. Before concluding the contract, the buyer will be asked to confirm the act of reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information about the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the completed by the user form, after verifying the correctness of the data therein contained.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the "Proceed with purchase" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for the evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the provided email box. Confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. In any case, the confirmation will exonerate General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then reports inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative failings are solved.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl will attribute to the same a username and a password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s accesses to the Services and that is the only system suitable for identifying the user, the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding force towards him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the web site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the moment when General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl was aware of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. General terms of sale Meneghin Srl sells:
Bottle file in PDF format
Bottle file in STP / IGS format
3D printer mockup
Mockup in PLexiglass
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.designandmoulds.com/it/shop/
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of products and services will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error General terms of sale Meneghin Srl will inform the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order confirmation to be made at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, Meneghin Srl General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not have the obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. Site prices include VAT and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the desired products and services, they will be added to the cart. It is to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. General conditions of sale Meneghin Srl carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. General terms of sale Meneghin Srl will only make deliveries at the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is generally made, for the Italian territory, within 3-5 working days from receipt of payment, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. With regard to the European Union countries, delivery will be made 4-6 days after receipt of payment, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
6. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery can not take place due to causes not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a consequence of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
10. The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer in 5 days and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
11. The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
12. If the delivery can not take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be reimbursed totally of the payment.
Art. 9 - Passage of the risk
1. The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later time.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has signed the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser presents a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has concluded the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract with respect to the disputed assets and the subsequent restitution of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be incurred by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail to the address:
Officine Meccaniche Meneghin Srl
Via Olivera 48
San Vendemiano (TV)
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not obligatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Officine Meccaniche Meneghin Srl
Via Olivera 48
31020 San Vendemiano (TV)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 5 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As foreseen by the art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event that the services and products of the Meneghin Srl General Terms and Conditions are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC needed to make the repayment.
Art. 12 - Data processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Officine Meccaniche Meneghin Srl.
3. Responsible for the processing, appointed by the owner, is Officine Meccaniche Meneghin Srl.
4. The data will be processed at Via Olivera 48 - 31020 San Vendemiano (TV) - Italy.
5. The processing of data takes place exclusively in electronic form, through IT tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We proceed to the processing of data provided by users with regard to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the same data to third parties suppliers of payment services, shipping and contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, offers of commercial nature of affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or order fulfillment and the related payment is necessary at the conclusion itself as well as the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to consent to the related processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user, has always the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations were brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication.
12. The user may also cancel at any time the consent to the processing of his data previously given to General Terms of Sale Meneghin Srl.
13. All rights provided by the EU Regulation 2016/679 and by law 196/2003, can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: email@example.com
14. At the first visit the user will be invited to choose the language and will be offered the possibility to save the language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the identification codes, so called cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard drive of the user's computer.
15. The hard disk collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to avoid that the user receives the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of browser of the user.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale were null and void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number: +39 0438 409048, and by post at the following address: Via Olivera 48 - 31020 San Vendemiano (TV) – Italy
Art. 15 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 12/12/2018.